Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday 4/18/2012

I will be linking up with Freshly Pieced for today's WIP Wednesday. 

I'm trying desperately to get back on track with my blogging. 

Today I will be cutting all of my Sow A Long blocks...I am Sow far behind right now...but we are going to fix that today!

I did manage to FINISH the Fun & Done!  

Updates on my other WIPs:


Morgan's Sampler (No Progress)

Kristi's T shirt Quilt (Progress!)  I have all of the shirts stabilized and cut into oddly sized squares.  Now to start shopping for fabric to put it all together. 

Kerrington's Quilt (Progress!)  The 4square blocks are pieced and trimmed.  The alternating 5" squares are cut.  And the first 5 rows are stitched. 

Craftsy BOM (minimal progress) I have the paper hexies cut out and about half of them basted.  They are in a small travel box that goes everywhere with me.  I also need a trip to the quilt shop for more background fabric.  *Happy! Happy!*  Love shopping for my Kansas Troubles stash!

Cinnamon & Nutmeg (No Progress)

Bags (3) (No Progress) Still trying to get the final finishing stitches in.

Table Runner-a hand quilting project (No Progress)  But I have been thinking about it a lot!
( I was going to put up a picture, but it appears that my computer has the protective pseudo-card stuck.  The last time this happened it took me a while to get it un-stuck.  Hopefully I can get it removed by tomorrow...)

Jelly Roll Jive-a hand quilting quilt-sized project (No Progress)

Pinwheels in my Garden (No Progress)

Guild Placemats (Not started)

Connecting Threads Perfect Points Class (did the first lesson...but then nothing)

FPPFTT (Progress!)  Finished the first lesson.  Printed the templates for the second lesson.

Scrappy Plates (No Progress) I do have all of my supplies, though.


I've got to get busy if I'm going to make any kind of progress on those Sow A Long blocks!


Have a good one!

                            ~K

2 comments:

  1. On the Kerrington's quilt, what size do you cut the smaller squares so that when sewn they match up with the 5 inch squares?
    I love those colors in it.
    I hope to learn to make a t-shirt quilt soon. We have a lady at church that brought us her t-shirt to make a quilt for her. She will be donating money to church for us making it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerrington's quilt is so colorful, so happy, it almost sings with joy! It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete