Friday, April 27, 2012

Upcoming Events!

I am so excited!
I am going to be participating in some fun activities!
I have signed up for my first Blog Hop...with Madame Samm & Jane!
I am also going to be participating in the Blogger's Quilt Festival.
AND...I signed up to participate in the "In the Bag! Ugly Fabric Quilt Challenge".

All of the buttons are on the right side of my blog posts.  
Right there at the top.
I think all of them are still open if you are interested.

My poor little brain is just about wore out thinking of all of the possibilities for these projects.  I need to get busy making notes, and creating lists, and writing my quilt story, and shopping for fabrics, and going through my stash...and who knows what else...
I'll keep you posted!
But, for now...
SLEEP!

'Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment