Monday, April 9, 2012

Knives & Bullwhips...I love my friends!

We had another "weapons training" session this past week!
Lisa is seriously interested in all of the various weapons and what can be done with each of them (purely for entertainment purposes, I'm sure!)  
In March we did a little target shooting with the pistols & even brought out the Zombie Shotgun.
This time we were doing some knife throwing.
You won't see any pictures of me doing this...
I'm a quilter...
I don't throw, but the other girls had a great time!  
And I had a great time watching!


Lisa spent at least an hour working on her whip skills.  I don't know how she did it.  It really wears on the shoulder, wrist and back...and I think she left with more than a few welts...



...well, they both did.

It was a great day!  
I love my friends!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment