Thursday, April 26, 2012

T Shirt top Finished!

Well, after having the shirts for a year or so, I finally finished the top!  
Here's a quick peek!

Funny how pictures show things you didn't realize you were including.  
FYI: That is not trash in the top picture!  
That is our collection of stuff to be dropped off at Goodwill!
(I really need to crop & edit my pics before posting...but often I don't have much time when I sit down to do this.  I promise I will work on doing better with my picture posts!)

Here are some more pictures from last night:
We went to visit friends who recently had twins of their own.   
It is so much fun to watch my babies playing with these babies!
And they have bees!
At no other time have I ever seen my kids this interested in BEES!
Firefighter Babies!
Miss G
Little T
Thing 2 & Little T
Thing 1 & Miss G
She sure enjoyed watching the big kids play!
J & Miss G...chillin' before bedtime!
Enjoy your day!
                   ~K

5 comments:

  1. Your TShirt Quilt looks GREAT!!! I may have to try one of these. Mr Fantastic has collected quite a few that he hates to part with :) GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt looks very nice, well done! :-) And the kids are adorable, all of them ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to preserve those memories in a T-shirt quilt! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt looks great and I love all your pictures. No one minds about odds and ends in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The T-shirt quilt looks like fun. (BTW, I came in from TGIFF where I have a finish-of-sorts)

    ReplyDelete