Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday 4.11.12

I finally finished the Fun & Done quilt...now known as the Angry Quilt.  You can see it here.
I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.  Pop on over and check out all of the other fun projects!

I am trying to get 2 quilts finished for my niece in CA and her baby sister due in May.  Her big brother's is already done.

This is Kerrington's Quilt:

I have a few more blocks to make and I think I will add solid blocks in between.  I might even go get some more solids.

For the Baby's quilt, I pulled out all of the plaid fabrics and paired them with a "solid".  I will probably do this one in a 9 patch.  
(Both quilts are from the same kit.)
Other WIPs:
1. Morgan's Sampler (BOM) no progress
2. Craftsy (BOM) caught up
3. Barrister's Sow-a-long no progress & way behind!
4. Cinnamon & Nutmeg no progress
5. Kristi's T shirt quilt no progress
6. Perfect Points (class) no progress
7. Foundation Paper Piecing for the Terrified (tutorial) no progress
8. Kindle sleeves cut & waiting
9. 6-pocket purses cut & waiting
10. 3 bags that need to be stitched closed soccer handwork
11. Table runner (hand quilting project) soccer handwork
12. Jelly Roll Jive (hand quilting project) no progress (ufo?)
13. knitted dishcloth cast on & waiting also soccer project
14. knitted sock guage cast on +4 rows

Oh! and this is my biggest WIP...well, not mine exactly.  I'm just supervising.
We are finally tearing down the trailer that is on the front corner of our property.  It is far enough away from the house that you can't see it, but it was getting to be way too dangerous and WAY too much of a temptation for Thing 1 & Thing 2.  We caught them playing near it earlier this Spring and decided it wasn't worth the risk.  The roll off dumpster just arrived so things should move along rather quickly now.

Enjoy your day!
                 ~K


1 comment:

  1. Quilts r looking great... I do like it better without the black.

    ReplyDelete