Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bits & Pieces

It's been busy...
Soccer season takes over my life twice a year.  
I have been working on a couple of projects, and neglecting several more.

Perhaps today, I will get my pieces cut for Barrister's Sow A Long.  She keeps posting wonderful bonus blocks...which I LOVE, really I do; but I am so far behind at this point that I don't think I will ever get caught up.  Maybe I will just focus on the main blocks and come back later to get the bonus ones.

So, here are a few pictures of what I've been working on...
Sock yarn guage...I want to knit a pair of socks!

Foundation Paper Piecing for the Terrified at The Littlest Thistle Block 1


Kerrington's Quilt
While working on Kerrington's Quilt, I found out that a steamed stink bug (remember those critters?) smells a lot like boiled cabbage.  Not a favorite of mine.  I removed another 3 dozen bugs the other night.  Not sure what I'm going to do with this one:
Stink bug in my iron *sigh*
Kristi's T shirt Quilt
I will be taking my hexies for the Craftsy BOM to the soccer game tonight.  I'm also hoping to get to Classic Quilt Shop before the game...problem is I'll be with Darren and Thing 1 & 2...not always the wisest choice.  I did hear that the little shop downtown decided not to close.  So maybe I will just pop over there on my way to the library.  I need to find the fabric for Kristi's T shirt Quilt.

Sew Long!

Oh, if you get a chance, check out the Table Topper Blog Hop.  It started yesterday, but there are some wonderful projects out there!

Enjoy!
         ~K

No comments:

Post a Comment