It's Wednesday...and that means linking up at Freshly Pieced.
I haven't gotten much done this week (quilting-wise). Like most everyone else, we are enjoying 80 degree days and lots of outdoor work that needs to be taken care of.
I've only managed to do a little work on my BOMs, but I did manage to get my Kindle Tutorial up...my biggest WIP is now a finished product.
Check it out! And leave me a link to pictures if you make any.
I'd love to see how they turn out!
Here is the list of all my current WIPs (including the BOMs)
1. Cinnamon & Nutmeg No Progress
2. Prairie Paisley HSTs No Progress
3. Jelly Roll Jive No Progress
4. Fun & Done No Progress
5. Pinwheels in my Garden No Progress
6. Morgan's Jelly Roll Sampler Progress! 7 Blocks finished
7. Kristi's T Shirt quilt No Progress
8. Craftsy BOM Progress! March blocks finished
9. Barrister's Blocks SAL Progress! 2 more blocks finished (now I'm only about 12 blocks behind)
10. Hand-quilted Table Runner No Progress This one is getting added since it was just returned to me. It was part of an Apprenticeship Projects Exhibit at my local university.
NEW! 11. Kerrington's quilt NEW! Pressed, cut and waiting to be pieced
Enjoy the Day!!