Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIP Wednesday 3.21.2012

It's Wednesday...and that means linking up at Freshly Pieced.

I haven't gotten much done this week (quilting-wise).  Like most everyone else, we are enjoying 80 degree days and lots of outdoor work that needs to be taken care of.

I've only managed to do a little work on my BOMs, but I did manage to get my Kindle Tutorial up...my biggest WIP is now a finished product.  

Check it out!  And leave me a link to pictures if you make any.  

I'd love to see how they turn out!

Here is the list of all my current WIPs (including the BOMs)

1. Cinnamon & Nutmeg  No Progress
2. Prairie Paisley HSTs  No Progress
3. Jelly Roll Jive  No Progress
4. Fun & Done  No Progress
5. Pinwheels in my Garden  No Progress
6. Morgan's Jelly Roll Sampler  Progress!  7 Blocks finished
7. Kristi's T Shirt quilt  No Progress
8. Craftsy BOM  Progress!  March blocks finished
9. Barrister's Blocks SAL  Progress!  2 more blocks finished (now I'm only about 12 blocks behind)
10. Hand-quilted Table Runner  No Progress  This one is getting added since it was just returned to me.  It was part of an Apprenticeship Projects Exhibit at my local university.
11. Kindle Sleeve Tutorial  FINISHED!!
NEW!  11. Kerrington's quilt  NEW!  Pressed, cut and waiting to be pieced

Enjoy the Day!!


1 comment:

  1. Good for you.
    I've been sewing and doing needlework since I was a child and quiltmaking for over 30 years. I wouldn't dream of counting my WIPs!!!!!! (I figure God puts us on earth to do a certain number of things--so I should be here for a very long time!)

    ReplyDelete