Monday, March 19, 2012

Thank you! I DON'T need your help right now!!

Ever have one of those days?
You know, the one where everyone wants to help...
...and they don't know what you are doing.
...or how.
...and you just want to be done.
...and you want it done your way.
...and the kids are fighting tooth & nail because they want to go outside.
...and the bills are coming in.
...and you have to be the one to figure out where the money is going to come from.
...and then you feel guilty for the last $80 you spent at the quilt shop.
...and then the birthday surprise arrives.
...and someone insists on knowing what's in the box.
...and the twins are right there listening.  (It's for their birthday.)
...and you just blurt it out 'cause your beyond pissed.

Yeah.  Well.  Welcome to my Monday.

I promise to be happier once I get a chance to eats some chocolate, do something for me, and maybe hide under a rock for a while.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes..This monday didn't sound fun! But I am happy for your tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete