Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Linky Party!

Good Morning, all!


Thankfully I am feeling much better this morning.  Yesterday was just a little rough on me & in turn, I was more than a little rough on everyone else.  *sigh*


But, I finally got my tutorial up for the Kindle Sleeve!  Yea!


So, I am linking up with Connie over at Quilting by the River.  


Enjoy all of the wonderful projects.  


It is supposed to be another gorgeous day here, so I probably won't have much to report on my quilting this week...we have tons of stuff to get in the garden and I am still trying to talk everyone into getting some chickens.  I may just have to wait a little longer and get some that are "ready to lay" instead of the really cute baby chicks.


Hope you have a glorious day!


              ~kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment