Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nothing Quilty Today

This morning Thing 2 had an orthodontist appointment.  About a year and a half ago, he had to have a tooth pulled and since it was a baby tooth that wouldn't grow in for quite some time they put a "space maintainer" in.  It is a permanent retainer that he is ready to be done with.  


Today, at our check up, Thing 1 says "I have a bubble on my tooth."


WHAT?!  A bubble on your TOOTH?!  Let me see!


Yep.  There's a bubble on his gum.  Just below the same tooth that Thing 2 had pulled.  (Twin thing...they get bumps, bruises, scars and apparently abscesses in the same place.  Not always at the same time, but almost always the same place.)


Now, we are hanging out, waiting to go back to the regular dentist to have that tooth looked at.  The orthodontists thinks we will be back to see her again soon to get another retainer put in.


*sigh*


I really wanted to finish up the Fun & Done today.  Guess I'll just work one seam at a time.  Maybe, just maybe I will be able to get it done before bed tonight.

Hope your day goes better than mine...


No comments:

Post a Comment