I have a
So, here's my update for the week:
1. Cinnamon & Nutmeg: Progress! All of my fabric is cut. I can start sewing whenever I want. This one is going to have some new techniques for me (cutting on an angle) and I always hesitate on new when I don't have another person standing right there to
2. Prairie Paisley HSTs: No Progress
3. Jelly Roll Jive: No Progress
4. Fun & Done: No Progress, BUT I am committing to work on it every weekend. This weekend it will be Saturday since the hubs is working OT.
5. Pinwheels In My Garden: No Progress
6. Jelly Roll Sampler: Progress! Blocks 1, 2 and 3 are completed. Block 4 is cut and on the mini design board (I need to make some more of these). Thanks! to Bee in my Bonnet.
7. Kristi's T Shirt quilt: No Progress (I need to get more stabilizer.)
8. Craftsy BOM: No Progress (The new lesson should be up tomorrow. I hope. Foundation paper piecing.)
9. Farmer's Wife: Progress! I only made one block of the "Big Dipper" because I wasn't crazy about it. I got out my stash and found some other fabrics to use. I've chosen some blues, browns and golds for the next 3 blocks. Plan to get those cut and pieced this weekend as well.
10. Satchel for 2: No Progress...on either one...I thought I would do some finishing on the first one while I was in Baltimore, but had so much fun with the hubs that I didn't get a single thing done. The 2nd one is still waiting to be pieced.
And I found these little lovelies when I dug into my stash...not sure what to do with them yet.
Finally, here are a few pictures of how I was treated on my birthday...
My wonderful first born made this beautiful cake for me...
...and even decorated the batter...
...and yes. That is a blow torch used to light ALL of the candles!