Monday, February 20, 2012

BOMs Away Monday 2.20.12

I've decided to link up with LynCC from What a Hoot!  to show off some BOMs.

Right now, I am participating in the Craftsy Block of the Month (there is a button on the right side bar).  We are doing 2 blocks a month for a total of 20 blocks.  I have made all of my blocks with some Kansas Troubles scraps that have.  So, without further ado...

Here they are:
January's Asterisk Block (slash & stitch)


January's Wonky Pound Sign (slash & stitch)
February's Balkan Puzzle (HSTs)
February's Chunky Chevron (HSTs)
This one isn't a "true" BOM, but it is a periodic project from Pam & Nicky Lintott's Jelly Roll Sampler Quilts and some leftover Urban Indigo strips:

Tulip (Block 1)
Sorry about the quality of the last pic...my camera never wants to do what I tell it...it kept flashing when I didn't need a flash *sigh*.

I found a Farmer's Wife sew a long!  The button is on the right side bar.  Gotta get started on that...I'm already late...

OH YEAH...
NO STINK BUGS LAST NIGHT OR THIS MORNING!!


1 comment:

  1. You Blocks look fantastic! Love the Fabric!! :) How are the SBugs doing??? Have a great day.. Holiday at work, sew in between cleaning I'll be finding something to Sew... :)

    ReplyDelete