Saturday, June 16, 2012

Knitting Addiction...again!

Headed back to that wonderful shop!
Darren has offered to take me back this morning and then out to lunch!
He is such a sweetie...volunteering to go back...even after the shop owner told him to "Suck it up, Buttercup!  You're a fireman...you can do it!"
Of course, this was after he complained that there weren't any hunting  or fishing magazines to look at!
Hopefully he will behave better today, but if he is willing to buy me more yarn, I think Jeanne & I both will be happy to put up with him...for a while!

I'll post pics of all my goodies when we get back!
Promise!

1 comment:

  1. Kristy,

    Wonderful to have you and Darren in again today. I know you can get that sock going, it just takes a little persistence! I think Darren forgave me for my teasing, let him know we had a great time talking fire and EMS with him too.

    Hope to see you in the fall.

    Best,
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete