Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's a Little Bit Windy!

The surf is up...
The red flag is flying...
The wind has blown over all of the chairs on our deck...

But, I did finish my first Starbella ruffled scarf!
I told you it was windy!!

We are thinking a trip to the aquarium is in order today.  Everyone went out for the seafood buffet last night and the outdoor drama of The Lost Colony*...except for me and Thing 2.  He was running a fever and we didn't think it would be a good idea to keep him out 'til midnight.  
He is feeling better today, so we are trying to find some fun, relaxing things to do.

*The Lost Colony outdoor drama isn't loading on my computer right now, I will try and add the link a little later today.  Sorry.

I've been told that there is a "general store" in Manteo that sells fabric...and there is a yarn store in the local shop information, so I might have some goodies to show you later!

Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment