Monday, June 18, 2012

Home Again!

First, I will let you know that I am anxious to get some more photos up of the goodies that I found at Knitting Addiction.

I have another sock cuff started...hopefully I can make it to the heel flap this time *sigh*

We arrived home late last night...took the smart aleck phone's navigator directions a ended up on one of the best roads for getting car sick!  We had to make several frequent stops just to keep everyone happy.  

I took lots of pictures on the way home and hopefully got a couple of good shots.  We shall see.

Anyway, just wanted to check in since I will be busy over the next couple of days getting things unpacked, washed up and dealing with the general re-organization of the house.  I also just found out that a dear friend is having some major back problems and I will be helping to watch children and cook while some other moms help her with cleaning at her house.  

Several of the teen age boys are very concerned for her husband...who is an amazing dad...and hasn't complained at all about being the Mom (cooking, cleaning, watching 2 little girls, laundry, etc.) this past week...and are anxious to volunteer for evening babysitting duty so that "Dad" has some time to relax!  

Now, how many teen boys do you know that would do that?!

So, my dear friends, I'm not sure when I will be back, but I hope it will be very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Some kids are just awesome! Thanks for sharing about them.

    ReplyDelete