Monday, January 2, 2012

UFOs

I am trying to get a handle on all of my UFO's.  Here are just a few of my bag projects and abandoned quilts:

So far, I have one small handbag that just needs whipped closed in order to be finished...

...two small handbags that are completely cut and waiting to be assembled...

...fabric collected for another half dozen or so handbags and/or expandable bags...

I also have the fabric and pattern for a new bag: "Satchel for Two" that I hope to get started on soon.

As far as quilts go, I need to finish my "Fun & Done" quilt that was started prior to Thanksgiving...


I need to quilt the lap size Red, White & Blue quilt that has been laying around for several years & finish the twin's "Monster Rag Quilt".  

Oh, yeah, I also have the Jelly Roll Jive that needs a border & sent to Kelly for quilting...

...and I really need to decide if I am going to hand quilt the queen sized "Pinwheels in my Garden" or send it to the quilter's as well.

There are also several projects that I have been collecting fabric for and have a pattern in mind; I have committed myself to making a T-shirt quilt for Darren's cousin and I have a wonderful collection of fabric that I bought at Myrtle Beach 3 years ago for making aprons (and maybe a new purse for me).

...And these are just the sewing projects.  I am also organizing my knitting, crochet & weaving projects.  

I wonder how long it will take before the newly organized UFOs become forgotten UFOs again...








No comments:

Post a Comment