Saturday, January 7, 2012

If It Ain't Broke...

I cast on John's hat last night and knit a couple of inches on it.
He's really excited and since he was such a good sport modeling Sidney's pink hat...I just couldn't say no.

This morning I decided to stitch up the small handbag that has been pinned and waiting on the ironing board.

...Broke the sewing machine...

...or not.  Just when I was ready to tell Darren that I needed a new one and that I was going to shop for one that does embroidery (something I haven't tried yet), I managed to finagle the parts and get it working again.

So, I finished stitching the handbag, pinned the 2nd one, cut pockets and handles for two others...and now I'm afraid to sew because I don't want to break my machine.  I really need to get the Monster Quilts finished for the twins...and I still have my red, white & blue Jelly Roll Jive to put borders on and take to Kelly on Friday night.

And let's not forget the Fun & Done that has been in a box since early November...

...but John has noticed that I haven't done any knitting on his hat and wants to know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment