Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIP Wednesday...Sort of...

Well...
It's Wednesday.
I have several Works In Progress.
So, I am going to link up with Freshly Pieced  for their WIP Wednesday.

There are so many "irons in the fire" around here that I just don't know where to start.
I haven't actually managed to do much sewing/quilting but that doesn't mean I don't have any ongoing projects.
I have signed up to participate in several different blog activities.
First, I signed up for the Blogger's Quilt Festival!
 (I really need to learn how to put a button here!  Any help would be greatly appreciated!)

Then, I signed on to participate in the Red, White & Blue Blog Hop hosted by Jane & Madame Samm!
Here's a little peek at some of what I am tossing around...
 You'll have to come back in July to see what I finally decide to do!

I'm also signing up for May's YesterYear Challenge hosted by Christine over at Quilt Monster in my Closet.  You can join in...on May 5th, I will be working on my Cinnamon & Nutmeg quilt.  It's not really old, but I did start to collect the fabric in February 2009.
 And speaking of my favorite Quilt Monster, I won a table topper from Christine!  
During the Table Topper Blog Hop, I told her that my favorite of her table toppers was I Heart Love Notes!  
And her Mr. Fantastic chose me to be a winner! 
You can still hop over and see all of Christine's table toppers.  They are beautiful!
And Madame Samm has them all collected here.

I'm also getting my ugly fabric ready for the In the Bag Ugly Fabric Quilt Challenge.  I have been emailed my swap partner's information and I'm really excited to get our fabric swapped and start trying to figure out what to do with the new "uglies"!
You can visit my partner at her blog Kinda Quilty.

Well, the kids are begging for the computer so they can get their homework done, so I'm gonna be a good Mommy and let them get busy...

Have a good one!
         ~K

No comments:

Post a Comment