Friday, May 11, 2012

Kerrington's Quilt Top

I finally finished the quilt top for my lovely Kerrington.
She is my California Baby...and just celebrated her 2nd birthday.
It makes me so sad to have my nieces and nephew clear across the country!
And, I have a new niece!
She was born yesterday. 7lbs 13 oz and absolutely perfect!
(at least it looks that way from the picture that I saw this morning on Facebook)
I wish I could show you pictures of those sweet babies, but I don't see them often and I'm not techie enough to get them from Facebook.

So, here are some pictures of the quilt top for Kerrington.

I am piecing Baby Stella's quilt now.  
And will be getting some firefighter fabric for the Big Brother!
They will be coming in to visit this summer and I hope to have all 3 finished when they get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment