Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snow Day

It hardly seems like enough snow for West Virginia to call a snow day, but they did. I won't complain. It gave me the chance to go back to bed and snuggle with my munchkins.

I haven't accomplished much since my last post. Even my socks have been neglected. We found out earlier this week that my 7 year old nephew has diabetes. What a major adjustment for everyone. It has been difficult to encourage "Mom" as she struggles to take in an overwhelming amount of information.

It does remind me of how blessed we are to only be dealing with broken down vehicles and not life altering health issues.

I will try to finish the binding on a little sock monkey mug rug that he can put on his tray. He is such a trooper.

Hope you are having a day full of peace and appreciating the fullness of your own life.

Hugs!
~kristy

1 comment:

  1. That would be very hard to hear....even more so for a Mom.

    May God stand close guard over mother and son, encouraging them when they are down, and inspiring them to what ever needs to be done next. Most especially God, give them peace.

    ReplyDelete