Monday, January 14, 2013

Lost!

I texted an update to blogger over the weekend. It was a lengthy test post & it seems to be lost in cyber-space. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to keep up with my blogging (including pictures) from my iPhone.

So far, it ain't been easy.

If you are interested in my January purchase update, pop on over to Flickr and check out my pics.

Okay. Here's a new dilemma...how to post a link...you might need to copy & paste this one. I put everyone to work...no free rides with this mom!

Guess what! You're going to have to hunt for it. Here's your clue: I'm registered as Kristy's In Stitches on Flickr.

Let me know when you find me!

I broke my machine last night so it's all about my little wooden needles for now. Look out socks...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment