Monday, October 26, 2015

Didn't I blog that?!

I thought I had blogged R's birthday playmat. But, now I can't find it. So, if you've heard this story before, feel free to skip ahead. 

My nephew's birthday was in August and I threw together a Minecraft Sword playmat. Thing 1 & Thing 2 helped to get the colors sorted and this is what we ended up with...

My trip to Eleanor's on Friday was to gather some greens for another sword playmat for my nephew J. His birthday is in early December. 

I also wanted to get some coordinates to the Vintage Modern charm pack for Baby Girl's quilt...

What I didn't plan on was buying the entire line of Minion fabrics!

I'm not sure what's going to happen with this, but who can pass up Minions?!

I also grabbed a couple of stash builders. I lucked out on the light neutral. It had a repeating spot and I was given 2 "damaged" yards in addition to my requested 1 yard. Can't do much better than that!

All in all, a very successful trip to Eleanor's!

No comments:

Post a Comment