Last night I measured.
I measured again.
I mathed with a calculator.
I put it aside because I didn't think I would be able to sleep if I frogged just before bedtime.
I didn't follow a pattern (mistake).
I didn't increase increase nearly enough.
If I keep going, this will be taller than me, but barely cover my shoulders.
I need it for a folk festival on October 1.
I don't have time to whine, I just need to frog.
It's one of my first "quantity" yarns off my spinning wheel and I'm really afraid it's going to split and that I'll just make a mess of the whole project.
I guess I'd better get busy.
I'm not looking forward to this.