Friday, September 4, 2015

On the Needles-September

Well, technically it's still "ON the needles", but not for long. 
Last night I measured. 
I mathed. 
I measured again. 
I mathed with a calculator. 
I put it aside because I didn't think I would be able to sleep if I frogged just before bedtime. 
Today I frog!
I didn't follow a pattern (mistake).
I didn't increase increase nearly enough. 
If I keep going, this will be taller than me, but barely cover my shoulders. 
I need it for a folk festival on October 1.
I don't have time to whine, I just need to frog. 
It's one of my first "quantity" yarns off my spinning wheel and I'm really afraid it's going to split and that I'll just make a mess of the whole project. 
I guess I'd better get busy. 
But...
I'm not looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment