Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Looking Back at August

Firstly, it drives me crazy when I get on here to see that my posts never posted!
My anniversary was near the end of July and I finished the picot binding a little over a week ago. 

Now, on to the August finishes:
2 quilted candle mats were bound,

A small mine craft quilt was designed, quilted and gifted to my nephew for his birthday,

A market bag (from years & years ago) was crocheted & gifted to my niece,
Mermaid Hair fiber and John's red, white and blue fiber were spun and added to my Ravelry stash,

The Sand Castle Shawl (Yarn Mountain's summer knit a long) was finished with the picot bind off and gifted to my mother,

And finally, I managed to recover my ironing board!!

I also started and finished the first two Harry Potter books. 

What didn't get finished?
Well, I haven't done anything more on Darren's socks & I'm still working on my handspun brown and grey shawl. 

I'm hoping for lots of finishes this month since Christmas is just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. Showing off how productive you are huh? lol

    Love that blue fiber, btw.

    ReplyDelete