Monday, July 6, 2015

Tommy has Arrived

Sweet little Tommy has finally arrived. 
Jen went to the hospital late last night & the little guy put up quite a fight. 
He was born this evening around 8:30. 
He weighed in at 8 lb 5 oz. 
And he has red hair! Or so I've been told. I won't know for sure until I see for myself tomorrow. 


While I was waiting at home, I got a bit of quilting done, some organizing of fabrics and a little crochet. 




Squared up some blocks on the design wall, folded fat quarters & sorted 1/4 yd, 1/2 yd, 1 yd & 1+ yardage. 

In other news...the excitement of the night was the dog getting skunked. Lots to do tomorrow and now we will have to clean the porch, toss out all of the cushions & get rid of the carpets out there. He rubbed everywhere. At least the girls were willing to clean him up. Protective layers of gloves, Saran Wrap on the hair and arms, masks and old clothes. I promised no pictures, but they sure did look great!

Hope your day smells better than mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment