I packed the fancy camera, downloaded all of the old pictures, cleared the disk and took 0 pictures. Yep. A big fat goose-egg.
We went to The Dixie Stampede, Dollywood, Ripley's Aquarium, The Old Mill restaurant and I didn't bother taking a single picture.
So, now we are home again, and I'm looking at an impressive amount of laundry, a filthy kitchen, trash that didn't get taken out for pickup on Monday and several deadlines that are creeping up on me.
1. I need to finish the binding on the Mountaineer Baby Quilt. My newest nephew is due to arrive early next month.
2. I had hoped to have Darren's socks finished by Father's Day. I got tickets to a Heuy Lewis concert instead.
3. Still need to book a hotel room for the concert.
4. Mom's birthday is coming up and I wanted to finish my summer KAL, Sand Castles Shawl, because it gets chilly in the hospital when she goes for chemo.
5. School is finished, portfolio is done but I still need to get evaluations and my notice of intent to the board of education before the end of the month.
I'm also stressing over these new government issues of removing country of origin from our food supplies. We get out beef locally, but may need to start raising some poultry...and doing more fishing.
Anyway, I'm about done with my coffee and had better get busy. Money stuff first. I need to get finances sorted from our trip and go over the monthly bills. Probably my least favorite task.