Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Camp Quilt Stuff

This time last week, we were getting ready to head to Camp. It was a bit quieter this year with Chief and just two of the guys from Darren's shift. 

I took my 1 1/2" strips and sorted and cut dresdens and some tumblers for Bonnie Hunters leaders & enders project this year. (Forgive me, I'm still trying to learn how to link from my iPhone.)

When we got home, this happened...

I didn't have enough different fabrics for a full circle. I'm looking for more, but might just change the plan to 1/4s and see how that works. 

I started the tumblers, but just to gauge the offset to get them to line up nicely. 

I'd love to hear about your projects using dresdens or tumblers!


No comments:

Post a Comment