Friday, January 15, 2016

You CAN Put Happiness in a Box!

It's Winter.  
I'm not a big fan of Winter. 
I've been hibernating...well, avoiding the going outside thing...since the holidays ended and our weather turned cold. 

Today I thought I would go shopping and get a few necessities to finish some lingering projects. Just before I left the house, the mail arrived...with a really big box.

Finally, my order from WEBS!

Just look at all of that glorious color!

And then there were these cones of 8/2 cotton for my loom. 

I'm planning to make some blue, gold and white dish towels. 

As much as I wanted to stay home and play, I had already made plans to pick up a friend to go with me to the quilt shop and the yarn shop. 

So, off we went!
This is what I returned with...

Three neutral fat quarters & white thread to quilt my nephews Minecraft Snuggle. 
And this...

Purple yarn for my sweet niece's socks! It's Madeline Tosh Sock yarn & it's gorgeous!

Hope you had a great day too; now, I'm off to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment