Monday, January 11, 2016

First Post of 2016

I have been trying to get back into the habit of blogging since the beginning of the new year. There always seems to be something to distract me, but today it's the first thing I'm going to do!

I still have not finished my nephew's Minecraft quilt. (It is the other big thing that I've neglected.)

I am making progress on Baby Girl's quilt...
The plan is to get the rows assembled today. 

Yesterday I started another project by warping the Structo loom. 
Black & Gold!  The plan is to make a scarf, but really it's just an attempt to see if the reed must be replaced. I cleaned it up the best I could, but it still looks a little rusty. 

I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but I started a Bullet Journal just before Christmas. It's a great concept & works very well for me. Mainly it's a calendar and to-do list, but I'm adding other things in as I develop new habits. 
It has helped a lot in my being able to accomplish more daily tasks than I had been. 

Blessings to you for a productive and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment