Wednesday, January 20, 2016

4• is Unacceptable!

Must I always repeat myself?
I don't like winter!
The snow has begun...
Princess has a 2 hour early dismissal. 
I've been getting ready here at home. 
Sent my man to the store yesterday for the essentials...milk, toilet paper, whiskey, a box o' wine and chocolate. Today he brings me this:
He thinks he's funny. Sigh. 

Baby Girl thinks we are poorly under stocked for the predicted whiskey amounts for our area. We will just have to wait and see. 

Projects for our snow days include, finishing Kait's socks, quilting Minecraft (if we don't lose power), spinning, spinning and more spinning, 

cutting fabric for Allietare! and watching season 2 of Game of Thrones. 


I think I'm ready...as long as I don't have to go outside!

Stay toasty & remember...it will get warm again!

No comments:

Post a Comment