Tuesday, April 28, 2015

10 Weeks and Counting!

My newest nephew is scheduled to arrive in early July.

We are all so excited because this little boy will be the one to carry on my family name. I only have one brother and most of us were fairly certain that he wouldn't have any children of his own.  (I think my sisters and I scared him by me having five noisy kids, Sister 1 had three and Sister 2 now has three...)  It gets a little crazy when we all get together.

Well, now we're waiting on his little one and I decided that I would make a quilt (more for Momma) of blue and gold for our West Virginia University Mountaineers.  She's a huge WVU fan.  I can only show you a couple of sneak peeks.  The baby shower was this past Saturday and I didn't have the quilting finished, so I wrapped it up to show the quilting design on the back of the quilt and told her to leave it in the box so that I could finish it before she sees the final results.

If you want to check out the earlier posts for this quilt, you can hop over  here or here and see some of the progress.

I won't have much time to work on it this week, (Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival!) but hopefully Monday I can get back to it and get it finished!




Can't wait to show you the finished quilt!
I'm off to Kentucky tomorrow, home and then over to Maryland for the weekend...As long as the weather is good, I'll have a post up the first of the week with lots of pictures from Sheep & Wool!  If you get to go, stop by the Purrington Looms Booth and say "Hello!"

No comments:

Post a Comment