Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Fun Day

I haven't accomplished much this week with the Twins' mid-year evaluation having taken place on Wednesday. 

It was a lazy Saturday & today was spent running around town with the kiddos. Our county 4H groups met this afternoon to go ice skating. Everyone had a good time and I re-met a lady that had visited our Loose Ends Fiber Addicts (LEFA) meeting at the lodge at Tygart Lake State Park this past fall. Her son is really interested in learning to spin...and she is a classically trained violinist. (I have secretly been wanting to take violin lessons! This could work out well for both of us!) They are planning to come to our next meeting a week from Saturday. 

Back to today...
While everyone was ice skating, I spent a little time outside in the sunshine working on my Steamy CAL project. I'm deviating (because it's so easy to do) by adding in random turquoise stripes. Here's the most recent photo. 


After skating we took Princess to her tennis lesson. This is a new sport for all of us. She's not very confident & a bit out of shape, but she's looking forward to the next lesson. 

After dropping her off, Darren & I ditched Thing 1 and Thing 2 at the SpongeBob movie and met some friends we hadn't seen in a while for dinner & drinks. 

All in all, not a bad day. 

Now I'm snuggled up waiting for the Grammy's and working a little more on my Steamy Shawl. 

What's your plan for the Grammy's?
 
Hoping you stay tangle free while you work through the Grammy's!
~Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment