Friday, November 14, 2014

Multi-tasking

It's been a very productive day. Thing 1 & Thing 2 had a full day of lessons that moved along rather quickly. Thing 1 has been elected to be club reporter for his 4-H club & turned in his very first article & photo to the local paper. He's really excited to be "published"!

Hubs & I found an excellent addition to our vintage movie collection. $5 for Ghostbusters!

On Tuesday, I was trying to get my Heat Wave socks started.  


I didn't like the striping & decided to switch over to the November Mystery sock. It's coming along nicely. 

Tomorrow is our LEFA (Loose Ends Fiber Addicts) meeting. We get to go to Tygart Lake Lodge...a special treat due to an overbooking at our regular meeting place. I plan to finish spinning the grey-brown wool with raspberry coopworth & ply them on a friend's wheel that has much larger bobbins. 


I'd like to get this finished & prepped for a Christmas gift for my oldest daughter. 

Hopefully I'll get some good photos tomorrow. In the mean time, keep on spinning, knitting, quilting, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment