Saturday, April 20, 2013

On the Needles 4/20/13

I currently have 3 knitting projects in progress.

1. Honey Cowl
For this project, I'm using the free pattern from Ravelry.com, size 10 1/2 circular needles and a cotton blend, mill end yarn in a neutral grey color.

2. Knee Socks
This project is from Ann Budd's book Getting Started Knitting Socks. I cast on using size 3 dpns and a gorgeous blue-green sock yarn that i bought at Knitting Addiction in the Outer Banks. The color is Rose College and is one of Ellyn Cooper's hand dyed yarns. It's 65% superwash merino wool and 35% bamboo labeled as Zohar's Socks.

3. John's Scarf
I'm not using a pattern for this, just knitting front & back. It's old yarn that had lost its label so I have no idea what it is. I cast on to size 10 needles. It's not getting much attention now that spring is here.

As soon as I can get "real Internet" I'm going to link up with "What's on Your Needles".

I would love to hear about your favorite knitting projects!

~kristy







No comments:

Post a Comment