Saturday, November 28, 2015

Buongiorno Amici!

Well, here are the details from yesterday...
First of all, I completed another 19 blocks for Baby Girl's quilt.
On to Allietare!

My constant fabric is an older piece that I absolutely love...it's "Barely There" by Jinny Byer (for RJR Fabrics). 
I cut 20 2.5" strips. Yes. Twenty. That's twice as many as I needed. 
I don't Math well. 

I sorted through my 2" box and pulled my neutrals. Then I cut a single strip from the fat quarters I had. (I purchased 5 neutral FQs specifically for this project.)

After cutting all of those squares, I cleaned my machine. I'm using my Bernina Artista 200,
#57 foot (1/4" piecing),
Schmetz 90/14 quilting needle,
Aurifil 50/2 #2610 (a light blue/grey).
I also wound three bobbins to get me started. 

Machine settings:
Stitch #1
Stitch length 2.5
Tension 4.0.

Whew! Glad to get those boring details out of the way!

Today is another family dinner. I'm taking the neutral squares with me so that I can get them marked. 

Here's my plan for the week:
Today: mark the diagonal
Sunday: stitch double lines
Monday: cut & press
Tuesday: trim
Wednesday & Thursday: catch up
Friday: CLUE 2!

Cuciture felice!

No comments:

Post a Comment